Analytical Sample Identification
Identity Raman Spectrometer
A MORE SENSITIVE “HIGH DEFINITION” SPECTROMETER
Cellular Life Sciences combined recent technology advancements in the miniaturization of spectrometers, data storage, laser technology, robotics and automation and developed Cellular Life Sciences Identity Raman Plate Reader, enabling high throughput sample measurement into microtiter plates or slides.
Cellular Life Sciences Identity Raman Plate Reader is an innovative microplate reader based upon the power of Raman Spectroscopy. The Identity uses either high performance 532 nm or 785nm laser sources and a spectrometer to automatically obtain Raman emission from liquid samples in variety of plate formats.
ADVANTAGES WITH THE IDENTITY RAMAN PLATE READER
Raman spectroscopy offers many advantages over other spectroscopy and analytical techniques. With the “fingerprint” nature of the data produced, libraries of spectral data can be created, stored and easily retrieved, allowing users to rapidly and accurately perform sample identification.
- Requires minimal or no sample preparation.
- Permits non-contact, non-destructive sampling, minimizing sample handling.
- Allows samples to be measured directly or remotely through glass or translucent containers, or through vessels in a production environment.
- Works with liquid, solid or complex solutions.
- Produces fast, accurate measurements, generally within a few seconds.
- Minimizes the interference of water, making it ideal for the analysis of aqueous solutions.
Easy to use IDENTITY software with data files stored in compatible formats for many spectral analysis & library search-and-buld software packages. The Identity software is included with the Identity Raman Reader, and helps your workflow with accurate data analysis, detailed reporting and easy access to spectral data. Using the IDENTITY software is truly easy as 1, 2, 3.
Right: 1 User defines Load Lists, 2 Load List in progress, 3 Results.
SEE HOW SIMPLE THE SOFTWARE IS TO USE
INDUSTRY SPECIFIC APPLICATIONS
- Identity FD – Food testing
- Identity FR – Forensics
- Identity Q – QC/QA
- Identity C – Cannabis testing
- Identity ENV – Environmental testing
- Identity PH – Pharmaceuticals
FEATURES & BENEFITS
- Can be used with 96 or 384 well microtiter plates, glass slides or optional tablet holder.
- Fast and accurate, measuring and analyzing samples in a 96-well plate in <5 minutes.
- Available with either 532nm or 785nm laser (inquire about other laser wavelengths).
- Choice of “Standard Definition” or “High Definitiion” spectrometer available
- Plate adaptors available for measuring liquids, powders and solid samples.
- Easy to use IDENTITY software with data files stored in compatible formats for many spectral analysis and library search-and-build software packages.